Wednesday 7 June 2017

The Polka Dot Blouse

So I feel like quite a few bloggers already have this blouse and that I'm a little but late to the party but, isn't it stunning! It's from Topshop and cost £34.00 which I think is a pretty decent price for a gorgeous top. Keep reading for all other outfit details!

THE OUTFIT


The blouse itself has ruffles all the way down the neckline and has bell sleeves. Luckily the sleeves are the perfect size so they don't drop in your food or get in the way of your every day life. (Big bonus I know.) It does up with two black tie ups which are in the centre of the blouse; make sure you double knot these and make sure they are tight, as if they un-do you will flash to everyone in sight!

I went with a bit more of a laid back outfit with my River Island flats and matching Ted Baker bag. (Again, thank you to my sister who has an impeccable taste in handbags and coats, if you want to see one of her coats head over to my Top 3 Spring Coats after reading this!) My jeans are of course Topshop Joni jeans which I literally wear every day. I think this is such a pretty outfit which you can wear during the day and at night, if you wanted to jazz it up a bit more all you would need is a pair of nude court shoes and you would be ready to dance the night away! (I mean how cringey can I get?!)

                                                                                                                  WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                                             X

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig