Saturday 29 April 2017

New York Makeup Haul

Once again I spent way too much. But only in New York right? Unfortunately, I haven't managed to test the majority of what I have bought however, there were a couple of things that I just couldn't wait for! I'm splitting this haul into Makeup, Palettes and Miscellaneous so you can scroll down to whatever you fancy, hope you enjoy!

MAKEUP



  • MAC Studio Fluid Foundation
  • Kat Von D Liquid Lipstcks in Double Dare and Lolita: LOVE both of these so much, I haven't stopped wearing Lolita as it literally feels like nothing is on my lips and the colour is amazing!
  • MAC Studio Concealer
  • Cover FX Highlight Drops in Celestial: the colour of this is insane!
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: I used this when it was usper hot on Easter Sunday and my makeup lasted so, so well!
  • MAC Fix Plus
  • Milani Blusher (I have no clue on the colour sorry!)

PALETTES

 I haven't used either of these purely because I didn't want them to have finger marks in the photos! I am going to be using them all in my Music Theatre Ball makeup which should be up some time next week!

  • Anastasia Beverly Hill Nicole Guerriero Palette
  • Too Faced Natural Love Palette

MISCELLANEOUS


  •  Crest 3D White Toothpaste
  • A Beauty Blender (I know I am super late to the party on this one!)
  • YSL Black Opium Perfume: This smells absolutely divine and I've already used so much of it!
  • Sephora Eye Masks 
  • Moroccan Oil: This is to stop me stealing my sisters.
  • MAC Foundation Pump 
I will be testing all of this out in the coming weeks so all of this will probably be included in some up coming blog posts! Thank you for reading!
                                                                                               WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                 X



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig