Tuesday 4 October 2016

September Favourites


Helloo lovely people! Can you believe that it is the end of September already, this year is going so so fast and it will be Christmas in no time. I have had a very busy September so if you have read some of my previous favourites you will probably recognise a couple of products however, there are a couple of new ones that I have been LOVING! So let's crack on!


Estee Lauder Advances Night Repair



I've been testing these little gems out for the past couple of months and they are super. I'm not one for a full on skin care routine but, it is lovely to come home after a long day wipe all my makeup off and apply these. The actual serum is a little bit thick but very cooling and my skin looks amazing the morning after. The eye cream is AMAZING! On me it works instantly and makes me look like I have had the best night sleep ever. Deffo recommend.

NYX Liquid Lipstick


I have banged on about these things so much and I cannot stop collecting all the colours. They stay on allllll day and the colour selection is just insane: these two are Stockholm (Top) and London (Bottom). If you want to see the other colours I have I am (fingers crossed) planning a blog post and there's a photo on my instagram! (My username is withlovefromamber)

The Dream Team


If you want a new foundation routine then your should have a look and invest in these beauties! At first I wasn't a fan of the Healthy Mix foundation however, I find if you apply with your fingers and then buff it in with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush it looks seamless. It's a light to medium coverage which is perfect for the day time plus The Collection Lasting Perfection covers up everything. I put this under my eyes, on any blemishes and any discolouration on my skin. It's just fab!

Loreal Fibrology Air Dry Shampoo


Now, there are a lot of bloggers at the moment who a raving over this range. It's new from Loreal and it's all about volume and lifting at the roots. I do have the shampoo and conditioner too which are also amazing that are also going to becoming up on the blog soon (again... fingers crossed). This works so well though and also because it's a dry shampoo it takes away the grease from my hair. (Which is great!)

What has been on my Cheeks


And of course I cannot go a Favourites without mentioning my favourite highlighter and blush! I thought I would do it as a bit of a combo because they work really well together. The blusher is Benefits Rockateur which is dirty rose/pink colour, very pigmented so don't be heavy handed but, it gives a gorgeous colour on the cheeks. This layered with the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlight looks stunning! (If you don't have this highlighter you NEED it!)

So that is it for this month! It has been extremely busy moving back to uni and trying to get back into the swing of things but, I will hopefully be back blogging every 4 days like in the summer!! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and please leave a comment I love replying/ reading them!
                                                                  WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                 X



Share:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous favourites! I love the NYX lipsticks, they have some gorgeous shades. Great post xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I've literally wear nothing else but them on my lips! x

      Delete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig