Wednesday 21 June 2017

Summer Selfridges Haul

Good Evening everyonee! Apologises that this post is going up so late, there are just not enough hours in the day... plus I had to watch Love Island. (Can you believe the drama?!) Anyway, I had a Selfridges voucher to spend so I thought I would treat myself to a couple of bits and bobs. I didn't spend all of the voucher purely because I'm saving it for the Naked Heat palette! I hope you enjoy and if you have any more suggestions let me know!

NARS TINTED MOISTURISER

I have been looking for a tinted moisturiser for a while and it was between this one and the Laura Mercier one. I chose this one as I've heard it has a little more coverage, which is what I'm really looking for. I've used it a few times now and I am very impressed. I use the colour Terre-Neuve Light 0 (trust me to be light 0!) and it is the perfect match; it gives me a little bit of colour and covers most of the redness in my skin without covering my freckles. Highly recommend!

TOO FACED BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA

Okay, so I am ridiculously late the the party with this mascara as it has been around longer than I can remember! I had very high expectations for this as obviously, it had been hyped up so much. The first coat spread my lashes into a flutter which looked pretty, but not what I was looking for. I layered it up again and it made my lashes soooo black and big and bold which is exactly how I like my lashes. I feel like I will be using this mascara when I have time to faff around with my makeup, but not on a day to day basis! 

ZOEVA 105 AND 322 BRUSHES

I have heard so much about Zoeva as a brand and have never tried anything from them. I was looking for a new highlighter and brow brush so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try some of their stuff out. Unfortunately, I haven't tried the brow brush out as I'm going to use it the carve my brows out with concealer and I just haven't had time to do that yet! I have tried the highlighter brush out though and it is very good! It picks up just the right amount of powder and distributes it beautifully over the face. 

I hope you have all had a wonderful week and I will see you on Saturday!
                                                                                                                   WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                                  X
Share:

2 comments

  1. i adore the tinted moisturizer by nars. its such an amazing base for summer and i can't stop using it.
    ❤︎

    www.elenaisabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's literally all that I've been reaching for! xox

      Delete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig