Tuesday 28 March 2017

My Five Favourite Mini's

Who can resist mini's? I absolutely love them as it means you can try loads of products out without buying the full version. These ones have been my favourites recently!

Moroccan Oil

I love this stuff! It makes my hair feel soooo soft and it smells amazing. I apply to the ends of wet hair and then blow dry as normal; it makes my hair feel so moisturised fresh! Highly recommend!

 Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick: So Marilyn

Isn't this the most stunning packaging you have ever seen?!?! Charlotte Tilbury is one of my all time favourite brands and her lipsticks are among the best. The formula doesn't dry your lips out and it gives the most opaque finish ever! It comes in a pack of three and retails at £29.00 which is kinda pricey for the size of them but, one I would pay as I know I would get three quality products that don't run out as fast as think!

Benefit Porfessional

I'm not normally primer girl however, I seriously love this primer. Number one, it makes my makeup stay on literally all day. Number two, it fills in all my pores the my foundation glides over it. Number three, it's not sticky or too wet so you can apply your makeup straight after you have applied your primer. What is there not to love?!

Lancome Hydra Zen

This stuff is so good I have already got a bigger size in it! I have super dry and sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it or make me want to itch it. Even if I get a little bit on my eczema on my neck! It makes my skin feel super hydrated and ready for the day!

Versace Bright Crystal Perfume

I haven't been wearing this perfume that long but, I already love it! I am rubbish at describing smells but, Superdrug describes it as a "fresh, floral and vibrant fragrance". It just smells great and I like to wear it during the day!

Thankyou so much for reading and comment what mini's you love, I would love to try them!
                                                                      WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                    X





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig