Saturday 24 June 2017

Sunset Eye Shadow

Good Afternoon!! So, I have been wanting to do a sunset inspired makeup for a while and because the weather has been so beautiful I thought I would do it now. I absolutely loved the way this look came out as I have never really experimented with red eye shadow before!

PRODUCTS USED:

  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
  • Collection Concealer in Light 1
  • Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Blonde
  • Benefit Gimme Brow in Blonde/ Light
  • Nars eye Primer
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
  • Too Faced Natural Love Palette
  • Soap and Glory Liquid Eyeliner
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
  • Nars Blusher in Deep Throat
  • Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow in Light
  • Mac Lip Liner in Spice
  • Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Hollywood Red
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

HOW I CREATED THE SUNSET EYE SHADOW:

I always start with an eye primer so my eye shadow will last, because you don't want to spend half an hour on your eye shadow for it to fade away after a few hours! After this I start with a crease colour which was Too Faced Honey Butter, and then packed Honey Pot (the lightest colour) all over my lid with a Mac 239 brush. I then start to put Hot and Bothered (Too Faced) further up the lid and starting to reach into my crease. Following this, I mixed Venetian Red and Red Ochre together and placed this in my crease, concentrating on the outer corner. For the bottom lash line I did exactly the same except putting Honey Pot in my inner corner and working outwards with Hot and Bothered and Red Ochre. To finish the eye look I added Glo Getter (ABH Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit) to my inner tear duct, Black liquid liner and lots of Black mascara. (Blending is your best friend I promise.)
This is a great Summer look for any occasion, I wore a similar look recently whilst exploring Leigh-on-sea in Essex. Have a lovely weekend and let's hope the beautiful sunshine lasts!
                                                                                                                             WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                                            X
Share:

4 comments

  1. I really like your makeup!
    Lots of love,

    xx, Kris

    Check out my blog!
    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunset eyeshadow look in the summertime! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig