Saturday 3 June 2017

My Five Product Face

Wanna have a whole face of makeup with only five products? Here are the five products I have chosen to do the job!

THE PRODUCTS


 So product number one is my Urban Decay Naked Concealer in the colour Fair (I think). This is one of my all time favourite concealers as it matches my skin tone perfectly and blends so easily into the skin. I put this under my eyes, in the creases of my nose, a touch on my forehead and chin and finally a tad on my jaw line.
 The first of two multi-tasking products is the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow palette which is a staple in my makeup bag and has been for a while. I use this first on my eyes by applying the highlight shade, which is a gorgeous shimmery gold/ champagne colour, on my lid; And then the contour shade, a matte cool toned brown, in my crease. I then obviously use contour shade in the hollows of my cheeks, under my chin and jaw line and on my temples. Afterwards, I apply the highlight shade pretty much every where: brow bone, cheeks, nose, chin, boobs you name it, the highlight is on it.
 Next is the Soap 'n' Glory Brow Archery pencil/ felt tip in the shade Blonde. On a day to day basis this is the only thing I use on my brows as its the perfect colour and it stays on all day. I use the pencil bit on the front bit of my brows and the felt tip on the tail. Another way I use the felt tip end is to apply it as liquid liner, because it is a brown it looks a lot softer on the eye which is perfect for summer!
 Out of all my makeup steps I couldn't miss mascara, I think it just brings together my makeup so well because I literally feel naked without it! The mascara I'm using at the moment is a Chanel one in the colour Black.
 And finallyyyyy, a lipstick. I was torn between using a tinted lip balm or a proper lipstick but, on a day to day basis I will always, always, always pick a matte lipstick. The one i have been reaching for the most is my Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in the colour Double Dare which is a beautiful pinky nude with a little bit of a peach undertone!

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post, I am so happy with how all the pictures came out! If you had to choose 5 products what would they be? Don't forget to to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.
                                                                                                                  WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                                                                X




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig