Friday 13 January 2017

Is Benefit Skincare as good as it's Makeup?


Helloooo lovely people! So I've never done a post on skincare before (first time for everything!) and because of this I'm going to lay it out a bit differently. All the pretty pictures will be at the top and the what I think of them will be below them. Hope you enjoy!





I got this set for Christmas and I have to say I am very impressed! Let's start off with Porefessional. For some people this is a staple in their makeup kit as it's primer. Personally, I think this is great at filling in pores (as the product title says) and smoothing out the skin, therefore the makeup in my T zone goes on a lot smoother. However, I only really use this is if I'm having a bad skin day. I prefer something a bit dewy-er like the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector! If you have big pores though this would be great!

I'm not really a "facial serum" girl because in all honesty I cannot be bothered to faff around it with it! So I don't really have anything to compare it to. I mean it smells great and my skin did look good after but, I can just add the glow in with other products that I can just slap on and walk out the door.

The best thing in here has to be the Total Moisture Facial Cream! It smells absolutely amazing (like cucumber), it adds to moisture to my skin so well plus it sinks in quickly. I've been wanting this for a while as I had a tester and loved it! The Firm It Up eye cream is also lovely. Very smoothing, easy to apply and it get's rid of the bags under my eyes. Which is what we are all really looking for isn't it?!?

So all in all I would say that out of the Products I've tried I would say that Benefit skincare is just as good as it's makeup and I would highly recommend it! (Especially the Total Moisture Facial Cream!!!) I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay safe with this snow! It's been snowing in England.... HOW CRAZY!
                                                                     WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                     X


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig