Sunday 8 January 2017

2016 Makeup Favourites


Hellooooo Lovely people! So, I wanted to post what I got for Christmas/Birthday but unfortunately I have had not time to take the photos. I've been really enjoying reading peoples Makeup Favourite of 2016 so I thought I would do one of my own!


Base


This NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Mont Blanc has been my favourite foundations for a VERY long time but  I just can't fault it! It blends flawless, not drying on my skin (and I have quite dry skin!) and it's the perfect colour for me. My favourite concealer is the Urban Decay Naked concealer as its super brightening and super full coverage!

Cheeks


Love love love these two products! The highlighter (top photo) is the Jaclyn Hill Champagne pop Highlight with the ABH highlighter palette in That Glow coming in at a very close second! The reason I chose the Jaclyn Hill one is that it just picks up the light so so well. The blusher (bottom photo) is the Benefit Box Powder in Dandelion its baby pink colour that matches my skin tone so well as i am so damn pale!

Eyes

  If you read my blog over the summer then you know I am obsessed with these two products! The ABH Modern Renaissance is hands down one of the most stunning palettes ever. All of the eyeshadow's are very buttery and super pigmented so they look amazing when doing any kind of smokey eye! I first bought the Loreal False Lash Sculpt mascara in the summer and I don't think I've used any other mascara since. I'm already on my third tube!

Brows

I had a bit of a toss up between the ABH Brow Pomade in Blonde and the Soap and Glory Brow Archery in Blonde too. However, the Soap and Glory pencil won purely because of how easy it is to apply! If you have the time to mess around with the pomade for ten minutes then its great but, when you've only got ten minutes to do your whole face there's really no question of which one to pick. Both sides (the pencil and felt tip) are great with the felt tip being slightly darker than the pencil; I normally use the pencil for the whole brow and then the felt tip for the tail!

Lips

 Last but not least it's lips. There were so many choices and I really, really struggled to pick just one. However, I did and it's the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Stoned Rose. I picked it because you can wear  day and night, it's super moisturising and the colour will suit any skin tone. I highly recommend CT lipsticks as although they are a tad pricey they are my fave!!

And that is all of my 2016 Makeup Favourites! I hope you all have a fantastic week and if you want to keep up with all my adventures follow me on twitter and instagram!
                                                                     WithlovefromAmber 
                                                                                     X
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig