Wednesday 12 October 2016

How I use my ABH Modern Renaissance Palette


Good Evening lovely people! I have been meaning to write a blog post on this palette for aggeesss however, it took me a while to have a good play with all the colours. So, I've chosen to of my 2 favourite eyeshadow looks to share with you all; one is a day time look and the other a more reddy evening look!

The Palette


As you can see the palette is just amazing and all the colours are stunning. They are all super pigmented and blend beautifully! My favourite colours are Tempera and Burnt Orange, I literally wear them every day with nearly every single eyeshadow combination I wear. 

Day Time Look


When I have time this is my go to makeup, especially heading into Autumn/Winter. I start by putting Tempera all over my lid and all the way up to my eye brow and then I then put Warm Taupe and Burnt Orange in my crease. Lastly I put Cyprus Umber in the outer corner to add some depth. I finished the eyeshadow off with some black liquid liner from Revlon. (My lipstick is MAC Velvet Teddy if your wondering where it's from!)

Evening Look


It took me a while to put this one together as I have never really used red eyeshadow before owning this palette however, I am going to wear it a lot more now! So I started with the same base colour as the Day Time Look (Tempera) and put a mix of Warm Taupe and Burnt Orange in crease. I then went over with Red Ochre. Slightly underneath the crease a patted Venetian Red so it was slightly lighter and I also put this on my lower lash line. Lastly, I finished it off with my Revlon liquid liner! I'm wearing NYX liquid lipstick in Amsterdamn mixed with Bourjois liquid lipstick in the colour number 1 over the top!

And that is it! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and there will be another blog post at the weekend which will be very Autumnal!
                                                                 WithlovefromAmber
                                                                                X
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the look you've created with this! I've been wanting to get this palette for ages x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thankyou! I love it so much definitely pick it up if you can! xox

      Delete

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig