Wednesday 25 May 2016

Kristen Stewart Cannes 2016 Makeup


If you haven't seen it all over social media is was Cannes Film Festival this past two weeks weekends! Of course, all the celebs were in amazing dresses and of course they also had stunning makeup. Everyone looked stunning. However, the one persons makeup who caught my eye the most was Kristen Stweart! She had a beautiful red lip paired with bronzey/ brown smokey eye! I loved it that much I re-created for myself!



Image from byrdie.com

As you can see she looks stunning! Her skin is flawless and is quite matte, her eyes are lined all the way round with a slight flick with liquid liner and her lips colour is gorgeous! So what did I do first?

Eyes

I always do my eyes first purely because if there is any fall out from my eye shadow then I can just cover it when I do my foundation and there is no faffing around with micellar water and a cotton bud! I applied NARS pro prime all over the eye and then used the colour "Naked" out of my Urban Decay Naked 1 palette in my crease and then put it all over my lid; I then did exactly the same with the colour "buck" which is a slightly darker colour. I then pressed on "smog" from the palette just on my lid so it gave me a slight shimmer! Next was the DREADED liquid liner which I did a slight flick with at the end and the lined the rest of my eye with, I also did this on the bottom but with my black kohl eye liner from Lancome! A flick of Loreal Mascara later and it was time for brows! I use my Soap and Glory eye brow pencil in "Blonde" to quickly brush through my brows as I wanted to give a natural look like Kristen had! I popped a little bit of "Virgin" as a brow highlight and the eyes were done!
Lancome eyeliner, Soap and Glory eye brow pencil, Naked 1 eyeshadow palette, Loreal False Lash Sculpt mascara, NARS pro prime eye primer and Revlon colour stay liquid eyeliner.

Skin

I didn't really do a lot with my base as from the picture there was hardly any contour or colour to the cheeks! I applied my Estee Lauder Double-Wear foundation as a base and then concealed with my HOLY GRAIL concealar which is of course Collections Lasting perfection. I then applied a little bit of "Hoola" bronzer to my cheeks, for-head and jaw line. I also applied a little bit of Charlotte Tilbury's blusher in "Ecstasy" so I didn't look like a complete and utter ghost. I lastly applied a smidge of highlight along the tops of my cheeks bones as I'm officially obsessed with highlighting. 

Charlotte Tilbury blusher in Ecstasy, Collection Lasting Perfection concealar, Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlight, Benefit Hoola bronzer and Estee Lauder Double-Wear foundation.

Lips

Last but not least is the most important part, LIPSTICK! Now it was a toss up between NYX matte liquid lipstick in "Amsterdam" and Bourjois liquid lipstick in "Hot Pepper" number 03. I choose "Hot Pepper" purely because it has more orange undertones in it and the more photos of Kristen I looked at the more the orange came through! 

Bourjois liquid lipstick in "Hot Pepper" number 03

The Finished Look



Obviously this is not exact copy but, I love the outcome of the makeup! Thankyou for reading and I would love to know who's makeup you loved in Cannes too!!
                                                             WithlovefromAmber
                                                                           X
Share:

2 comments

© Amber Kelly | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig